Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Take part in planning sessions
- Implement UI components using React as per Visual Specs
- Maintain / Debug existing UI components
- Document new and existing components
- Create test cases for new and existing components
Required Qualifications (Skills/ Experience)
- Experience developing Single Page Applications using React / Angular
- Proficient with HTML5, CSS3 and good grasp of the DOM
- Familiarity with webpack, mocha, and enzyme a bonus
- Previous experience working with UX an asset
- Team player
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Must have ability to deal with complex concepts and details