Canopy Growth Corporation (CGC) is looking to hire a front-end developer, to work out of our Smiths Falls office, our Kanata office, or remotely from Toronto. You will be working in a fast-paced, continuous integration environment, writing software that medical marijuana patients and CGC employees use on a daily basis. We’re looking for someone who will help us build great looking and functioning applications.
- Development and maintenance of application solutions as part of an Agile software development team.
- Front-end development of internal and external-facing applications
- Development of our store application
- Writing unit tests and test frameworks
- Assist in investigation and resolution of support incidents
- Participate in code reviews
Experience and Background
- 5+ years of front-end development experience
- Experience building applications that work with a REST API
- Experience building template applications ( Liquid, Jinja, ERB, Mustache, etc)
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks such as React, Angular, Backbone
- Experience with Shopify a bonus
- Solid understanding of networking concepts, HTTP, operating system concepts, and performance analysis
- Solid experience with Git and JIRA – or another task tracker
- Experience with Docker is desirable
- Experience with a POSIX-based system ( Linux, OS X ) as a working and deployment environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Academic degree or comparable education and work experience
This is a full-time position based out of Smiths Falls, Kanata and Toronto. Depending on your seniority and what you bring to the table, we’ll figure everything else out.
How to apply
Apply online at https://canr53.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/cgc/CandidateLogin/CreateAccount?postingId=332&redirectUrl=https://can851.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/cgc/JobApplication?postingid=332