Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
Wufoo is the fastest, easiest way to build amazing online forms that you can get up and running within minutes — no coding required. Wufoo also lets you collect online payments, generate dynamic reports, and more.
As part of our Wufoo team, you'll work closely with product managers, fellow software developers, customer success and designers to build new features and enhance current offerings in SurveyMonkey's forms software offering, Wufoo. Every engineer here at SurveyMonkey gets a chance to contribute cool and innovative new features that hit production fast, so you'll have plenty of chance to watch as features you worked roll out and help improve the lives of literally millions of users.
- A good eye for UX and product design. Must work well in a diverse team to collaborate on a complete, end-to-end experience.
- 2+ years developing front-end applications. Experience developing cross-application design patterns.
- An understanding of build tools such as gulp or webpack
- Experience with an SPA framework such as React, Angular or Ember
- Familiarity with SASS, PostCSS and other CSS build systems
- Experience with GitHub or Git command-line
- Experience with Babel, ES6
- Understanding of webpack loaders
- iOS and/or Android development experience
- Python development experience
- Experience with asset build pipelines
- Experience developing with Docker
- Experience with Swagger or OpenAPI design
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, RRSP matching, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to apply
Apply online at https://boards.greenhouse.io/surveymonkey/jobs/978937