SnapClarity was developed in partnership with Terrace Wellness Group. We have been offering services in mental health care for 20 years. Despite all the money, time and energy invested in wellness research and awareness, little has changed to improve outcomes. Only 12.5% who have illness will get accurate diagnosis and optimal treatment leaving 88% of the those to suffer chronically. Our goal was to improve the coordination of mental health through innovation and technology.
We looked at the emerging technologies, to improve service delivery because the traditional model is unable to meet the increased prevalence. Our focus was to remove all barriers to care, access to specialized care, experience level with the mental health worker, and patient data.
The innovation started with a mental health triage that immediately connected an assessment with an immediate treatment plan. The results of the assessment would link clients with the right professional with the right skills at the right time. Our study revealed that within 16 weeks 86.5% of clients improved in all areas life functions also, removed all friction to receiving quality care.
This was the evolution of SnapClarity a premier mental health solution. Our platforms links users to therapists through text, video and allows the user to have options in the length of sessions.
Our innovative onboarding technology is an assessment based on algorithms to determine the individual’s risk level and provides an immediate treatment plan.
SnapClarity is faster to treatment plan, improves patient data, scalable and available anytime anywhere.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a front end web developer to join an autonomous, cross-functional agile team. You will work with members of your team to build experiments, product features and maintain applications across SnapClarity’s web platform. We value fundamental elements of practical web application development, such as agile engineering methods backed by a deep understanding of software engineering best practices. Above all, your work will impact the way the world will access mental health.
- Work directly with our designers, software engineers and product managers to build and ship front end components for experiments and features on SnapClarity’s web platform
- Deliver modern, testable and maintainable code
- Contribute to team planning, tracking and work visualization
What we’re Looking for
- You have at least 3+ years of practical work experience in Front End Web Development
- You have strong expertise in CSS and HTML using current best practices and working with a designer on implementing solutions
- You have strong experience creating responsive, device-agnostic interfaces
- You love building modular, well structured web applications with beautiful and useful UI
- You value visual design patterns and have experience implementing and maintaining style guides
- You have experience working in an agile environment, and are comfortable pushing teams to improve their ways of working
- You are adaptable and resourceful and you are able to develop effective solutions to problems
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, usability, design and mental health
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas
- You value team success over personal success
How to apply
We are looking for creative individuals so find a way to stand out.
You can reach us at careers@SnapClarity.com, we’re excited to hear from you!