We are looking for an energetic individual to provide in-house software development on our native android application. The developer will report directly to the Development Manager.
- This role will have individuals creating, updating, and testing past, current, and future user feature developments.
- At times this role may involve researching and documenting new concepts surrounding HCN systems
- Individuals are expected to manage their time effectively.
- The position requires an individual who is self-starting, creative, adaptive and able to think through tasks from start to finish.
- Proficiency with Java and Android Studio tools
- Experience in software engineering
- Experience with UI development
- Comfortable in a Linux environment with knowledge of basic linux commands
- Ability to take high-level requirements and build functionally-robust code.
- Ability to produce documentation outlining usage and test cases.
- Experience working with version control systems like git.
- Previous work experience and / or examples.
- Experience with unit testing and test automation tools for Android
- Experience working within MVC-based software architectural patterns.
- High-school diploma or college diploma or university degree or equivalent of 3 years experience in a related field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate desire to learn, adapt, and utilize new technologies.
How to apply
Apply online at http://www.hcn-inc.com/index.php/android-developer/