WE ARE AN EXPERIENCE DESIGN AGENCY WITH A RELENTLESS FOCUS ON THE CUSTOMER.
The way a customer experiences a brand has a profound impact on perception, purchase behavior and loyalty. That’s why our work begins and ends with our clients’ customers. We listen to them. Validate with them. We even include them in our design process. By creating customer experiences that are simple, valuable, entertaining, and convenient, we deliver measurable results for some of the world’s most admired brands.
TODAY WE’RE 950 PEOPLE IN 11 OFFICES ON 4 CONTINENTS.
We love diverse points of view, open minds, and people who are passionate, driven, and real. And we love all things digital, too.
Our creative environment thrives on a balance of collaboration and focused time which means you won’t be spending your days turning PSDs into HTML or pulling tickets off a JIRA queue – rather you’ll be part of the design and prototyping process using data and user research feedback as input. You’ll help balance the team between creativity/innovation and pragmatism. At its heart Critical Mass is a creative company that uses technology to deliver amazing experiences to our clients and data to get better over time. We have a lot of fun and hope you’ll join us.
- Collaborate with Design and UX to prototype user interactions
- Ensure compatibility of code across devices and viewport sizes
- Assess and optimize page performance
- Work with QA team to ensure overall quality of the experience and support this with unit and integration tests
- CSS preprocessors
- Maintainable code – DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself)
- Web accessibility experience (WCAG 2.0 Level AA preferred)
How to apply
Apply online at https://www.criticalmass.com/join/detail/679861