Reports to: Director, Information Systems and Web Services
Reporting to the Director, Information Systems and Web Services (ISWS), the Web/Application Developer and Analyst is a member of the web team and is responsible for the development and implementation of web projects and technology across the full stack, including all stages of web and application design from concept to completion. In addition, this role will collect, analyze and document applications, systems and business requirements and processes.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of CCSA’s website, including the development and modification of widgets, features, etc.
- Develop and implement applications and tools for web and backend systems
- Maintain content management system (CMS) and hosting environment
- Provide support and assist in the maintenance of technical operations such as systems administration, user and vendor support, etc.
- Maintain an effective and engaging web presence that reflects the organizational values of excellence and innovation
Education and Experience
- University degree or diploma, with a specialization in management information systems, computer science or a related field
- 3–5 years of web development experience
- Experience with full stack development and maintenance, coding, staging environments, developing, operations and support of host sites (with vendor assistance)
- Experience supporting end users and systems, and basic networking knowledge
- Experience solving complex problems, specifically troubleshooting websites and systems
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple priorities with demanding timelines
- Flexibility to respond to emerging priorities
- Bilingual English and French
- Knowledge of information and records management
- Knowledge of data visualization tools, design and reporting
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and metadata tagging
How To Apply
Consideration of candidates will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Interested candidates should submit a résumé and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all respondents; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.