AffinityClick is growing! We're a profitable, fast-paced team, who are building top-grossing Telephony mobile products used by millions worldwide. Do you want to work in an innovative and fun environment, located in the heart of downtown Ottawa, just around the corner from the new LRT station? We have great coffee and snacks on hand, and a casual open-concept office. Team-building and mentorship are important to us. If you think you have what it takes to join us, then apply to one of our open positions below or drop us a line.
About this Role
AffinityClick believes that everyone has the right to privacy, and that private communications should be easy. Since 2013, our flagship mobile product, “Hushed” has been the go-to app for anonymous and private communication. We’re constantly redefining mobile communication and mobile app privacy by delivering powerful, easy-to-use apps to our users.
As a Web Developer you will be working directly with our product and development teams to deliver a world-class customer experience. We are well funded and generating revenue since the day we launched, and have an install base that makes the competition jealous. We foster a strong learning environment through active discussion, code reviews, and mentorship.
- Passionate about data privacy and communication security
- Self-motivated team player
- Problem solver with ability to quickly learn and apply new methods and technology
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management
- 5+ years experience in front-end web development
- Experience translating wireframes into high-quality web templates using your HTML/CSS experience
- Knowledge of responsive and adaptive design principles and translating into fluid and responsive templates
- Strong working knowledge of developing cross platform/browser compatibility (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari, Opera) for dynamic web applications
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility
- Dedicate to using development and documentation best practices and coding standards
- Experience with Vue.js, React, Angular or Svelte
- Strong understanding of best practices for HTML/CSS programming
- Experience with web and desktop related UI design and usability
- Working experience with Git/GitHub version control tools
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Electron framework
- Experience deploying and operating VOIP, SIP, or other telephony technologies such as FreeSwitch, Asterisk, Telestax, PortaOne or others
- Audio/video streaming, WebRTC knowledge
How To Apply
Apply online at https://affinityclick.com/about-us/