As a Top 25 Great Place to Work recipient, AON Hewitt Best Employer, and one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America according to Deloitte, You.i TV provides a better way for the world’s largest media companies to engage their viewers. Our You.i Engine One SDK enables development teams to deliver video content across mobile, tablet, game consoles, streaming devices, set-top boxes, and Smart TVs, all under a single codebase.
Want to help top brands solve the streaming problem? Jump in - our Cloud team is growing!
What you'll do
- As a Web UI Developer, you will lead the architecture and development of the user interface for a cloud-based Analytics Solution that further enhances our You.i Engine One product.
- Work as part of our Cloud team to develop innovative solutions for our unique cloud infrastructure so that our users can have the best multimedia streaming experience
- Work on features that span front-end development, middleware and backend systems
- Apply best practices such as driving the adoption of self-serve tools, automating complex tasks, making data visible and actionable, making workflows easier to use
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Participate in code reviews and architectural design sessions
- Ensure compliance with industry standards for security and data protection
- Monitor, diagnose, and fix product issues
What you bring to the table
- Demonstrated ability in bringing a Web UI proof of concept to fully hardened, highly usable and visually appealing product
- You can assess and select the most appropriate technologies and libraries for incorporation in the Web UI
- Desire to mentor team members towards becoming competent front end developers by passing on architectural knowledge and best-practices you have accumulated.
- You have experience brainstorming REST interface specs, and integrating them into Web UI implementations
- You have a strong understanding of backend development and architecture
- You have experience working with a cloud provider, such as Amazon Web Services
- You have experience working in an Agile work environment that includes sprint planning and retrospectives
- You have experience delivering front-end features according to UX specifications
- You have knowledge of using some of the following Amazon Web Services: Lambda, EBS, EC2, DynamoDB, Athena, GLUE, CloudWatch
- You have experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery process
What we can offer you
- Opportunity to work with Top Tier media brands and household names
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology in one of the fastest moving industries
- A environment where we care about the "whole" self demonstrated through our various health and wellness programs
- Stock options and 6 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Flexible work hours to ensure work/life balance is a top priority
Distribution is the name of the game. TV & Media companies are in a race to reach as many viewers as possible on screens of all shapes and sizes. Which is why brands such as A+E Networks, AT&T, WarnerMedia, NBA, Warner Brothers, National Geographic, and Fox have already turned to You.i TV to develop and deploy their suite of TV applications.
You.i TV welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
How To Apply
Apply online at https://jobs.lever.co/youi/f8a088ef-c641-4695-be66-6b8fd046b375